Di Blog Free WordPress Theme Documentation
Di Blog Theme Documentation
Documentation for Di Blog WordPress theme. Ultimate WordPress theme for Bloggers & Creatives.
- Theme Demo
- Video Tutorials
- Recommended Plugins
- Theme Updates
- Recommended Image Size
- Theme Options
- Front Page Slider
- One Click Demo Import
- Import Single Page
- Custom Logo
- Header Image
- Typography Options
- Social Profile Options
- Blog Options
- WooCommerce Options
- Footer Widgets Options
- Menus Setting
- Additional CSS
- Theme Support
- Di Blog Child Theme
Di Blog Free WordPress Theme Demo:-
Video Tutorials of Di Blog Theme:-
WordPress Di Blog Theme Installation:-
The theme installation is quite simple, it is just like as you did before.
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes > Click on the ‘Add New’ button.
- Type ‘Di Blog’ in the search form and then press the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button to use the Di Blog theme right away.
Di Blog Recommended Plugins:-
Di Blog theme activation will recommend you to install some of the below plugins, know in detail-
- ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’: To regenerate images for theme and plugins requirements.
- ‘WooCommerce’: To sell your products online.
- ‘Contact Form 7’: Add contact form or other forms to collect users data using mail.
- ‘Elementor Page Builder’: To design pages using page builder.
- ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’: To import the demo of Di Blog theme.
Di Blog Theme updates:-
In your WordPress admin panel, go to ‘Dashboard > Update’ and follow the simple instructions, once the theme is updated, you will get the new version.
Di Blog Recommended Image Size:-
- Featured image size: 1140px width and 500px height or larger.
- Header image size: 1350px width and 260px height or larger.
- Product image size: 600px width and 600px height or larger.
Theme Options & Settings:-
- For global theme options: Open the WordPress admin panel, then go to the Appearance > Customize.
- In order, to search individual page options: please follows the section ‘Di Blog Theme Options for this page’ on the page edit screen.
- To select correct page templates: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Pages > Add New / Edit. On the edit screen, you will find a section called ‘Page Attributes’. Here follow the ‘Template’ option.
- To find individual post options: Please follow the section ‘Di Blog Theme Options for this post’ on the post edit screen.
Di Blog Front Page Slider:-
The front page slider feature is available on the Di Blog Theme, the feature works based on post tag. slider displays the posts containing selected tag inside the section named ‘Front Page Slider Options’.
Steps to display the slider on the front page:-
- Create some posts and assign tags to created posts. (i.e. Featured)
- Open ‘Front Page Slider Options’ section, here: Appearance > Customize > Di Blog Options > Front Page Slider Options.
- Enable Slider, Select a Tag and set a number of Posts / Slide accordingly.
One Click Demo Import - Import Di Blog Demo Website:-
Import the demo website of Di Blog Theme easily.
Always make sure the ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’ plugin is already installed and activated in your website. you can install and activate here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
Import the demo of the website, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Website.
Import Ready Made Single Page of Di Blog Theme:-
Di Blog Theme uses the Elementor page builder plugin, it provides a feature to import ready made pages.
1. Check whether the ‘Elementor Page Builder’ plugin is activated or not. You can install and activate the plugin here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Then, create a new page: WordPress Admin Panel > Pages > Add New. Give the page a title and select ‘Full Width for Page Builder’ template under the ‘Page Attributes’ section. Besides, you can hide the ‘header image’ and ‘footer widgets’ for this page using ‘Di Blog Options for this page’ section, now save this page.
3. On the same edit screen, click on the button named ‘Edit with Elementor’, then it will open the live page builder and then click on the ‘ADD TEMPLATE’ button to display the ready made pages. Just move your mouse pointer over the screenshot and click the Insert button, this will import the page. Besides, you can also check it on your website.
After this, you can edit rows, columns, and contents by your content. Above all, you can save this page by clicking on the save button. Later, check it to ensure everything working well or return to the Dashboard.
We will recommend you to learn the page builder functioning. It will help you to put any type of contains anywhere on a page.
Di Blog Logo Branding:-
Here is an easy option to set or update your logo: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
Di Blog Custom Header Image:-
Set the header image by clicking: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Header Image.
Typography Option of Di Blog Free WordPress Theme:-
Get all of the available typography options at Blog Free WordPress Theme: Go to the WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Blog Options > Typography Options.
Set one or more social profile links with Di Blog Theme, follow- WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Blog Options > Social Profile.
Search the blog options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Blog Options > Blog Options.
Di Blog WooCommerce Options:-
If you are already using the WooCommerce plugin, you can find this option: WordPress Admin Panel> Appearance > Customize > Di Blog Options > WooCommerce Options.
By default, the footer widgets area does not set by the Di Blog Theme. So, in case, you need to turn on the footer widgets and choose layout by following steps: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Blog Options > Footer Widgets Options.
And then you will be able to insert widgets according to the layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Widgets.
Suppose you have selected two, then you will only get two footer widget areas on the widget page. The more you will select, the more you will get.
Create and assign menu location (Top Main Menu) by clicking: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
As a result, If you want to add your custom CSS, follow these steps to add additional CSS: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.
Di Blog Social Profile Links:-