Di Magazine Theme Demo:-
Let’s start with the Demo of Di Magazine free WordPress theme.
Di Magazine Video Tutorials:-
Di Magazine Free WordPress Theme Installation:-
Get the Magazine free WordPress theme installation done as you did it before:
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Type in ‘Di Magazine’ in the search form and press the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button to use the Di Magazine theme right away.
About recommended plugins:-
The Di Magazine theme will recommend installing some plugins on theme activation. Below are the details of these plugins.
- ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’: To regenerate images accordingly.
- ‘Contact Form 7’: To add a contact form and other forms.
- ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’: To import the demo website.
- ‘Max Mega Menu’: For mega menu.
Di Magazine Theme Updates:-
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Dashboard > Updates and follow simple instructions. You will find the newer version when it will available.
Di Magazine Image Size:-
- Featured image size: 1118px width and 400px height or larger.
- Header image size: 1350px width and 260px height or larger.
Di Magazine Theme Options:-
- User will get the global theme options: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Customize.
- To find individual page options: Please follow the section ‘Di Magazine Theme Options for this page’ on-page edit screen.
- To select correct page templates: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Pages > Add New / Edit. you will find a section called ‘Page Attributes’. Here follow the ‘Template’ option.
- Search individual post options: Please follow the section ‘Di Magazine Theme Options for this post’ on the post edit screen.
One-Click Demo Import:-
You can easily import the demo website of Di Magazine Theme.
First of all, make sure the ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’ plugin is installed and activated. you can install and activate, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugin.
Now you can import demo website, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Website.
Di Magazine Setting Up Front Page:-
You can easily setup front page, here: Appearance > Customize > Di Magazine Options > Front Page Options.
The front page has four sections. the first section(just below the menu) displays news base on selected tags. it uses owl carousel and displays three news horizontally.
The second section split into two sections and display news slider on the left side and news grid on the right side. and the last section displays news base on selected categories.
Di Magazine Header Layouts:-
You can change header layouts, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Magazine Options > Header Layout Options.
Di Magazine theme has six header layouts so you can display your logo with widgets or logo without a widget. you can easily display advertisement banner, search form or similar widget on the widgets page.
Di Magazine Logo Option:-
You can easily manage your logo, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
You can also change the width of the logo using the ‘Logo Size’ option inside the same ‘Site Identity’ section.
Di Magazine Header Image Option:-
You can set header image, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Header Image.
You can also hide the header image from an individual page using ‘Di Magazine Options for this page’ section on the page edit screen.
Di Magazine Typography Options:-
You can find typography options, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Magazine Options > Typography Options. also some typography options are available in their section like Footer Widgets Typography Options in Footer Widgets section.
Typography option includes all Google Free Fonts so you can set your favorite font to page body, headlines, paragraphs, ordered an unordered list. Also, you can set your favorite font to sections like Top Bar, Footer Widget and Footer Copyright Section.
Di Magazine Social Profile Options:-
You can set the link of social profiles, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Magazine Options > Social Profile.
These links will appear in the Top Bar section with icon and also these links will be used in Di Magazine Social Profile Widget.
News Archive and Single News Options:-
You can find blog options, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Magazine Options > News Archive Options and Single News Options.
Di Magazine Footer Widgets Options:-
By default, Di Magazine Theme does not set footer widgets area. you can turn on footer widgets and choose layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Magazine Options > Footer Widgets Options.
And then you will able to add widgets according to layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Widgets.
If you have selected two, then you will find two widgets area on widgets page i.e Footer Widgets 1 and Footer Widgets 2.
Di Magazine Menus Setting:-
You can create and assign menu location, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
Di Magazine Theme Support:-
If you have any questions related to Di Magazine Free Theme, please create a support topic here.
Di Magazine #PRO is Available:-
Thank you for choosing Di Magazine Theme
Di Themes Support Team