Di Business Free WordPress Theme Documentation
Di Business Theme Documentation
Documentation for Di Business WordPress theme. Ultimate WordPress theme for Business websites.
- Theme Demo
- Video Tutorials
- Recommended Plugins
- Theme Updates
- Recommended Image Size
- Theme Options
- One Click Demo Import
- Import Single Page
- Custom Logo
- Header Image
- Typography Options
- Header Layouts Option
- Social Profile Options
- Blog Options
- WooCommerce Options
- Footer Widgets Options
- Menus Setting
- Additional CSS
- Theme Support
- Di Business Pro
Di Business Free WordPress Theme Demo:-
Di Business Video Tutorials:-
Install Di Business Free WordPress Theme:-
Di Business Free WordPress Theme is very easy to install, just like you did before, let’s take a look at how:
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to ‘Appearance > Themes’ and click on the ‘Add New’ button.
- Type ‘Di Business’ in the search form and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button to use the Di Business Free WordPress Theme immediately.
Di Business Recommended Plugins:-
Di Business Theme would recommend installing some plugins on theme activation. Below is a description of these plugins, you may take a look.
- ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’: To regenerate images for theme and plugins requirements.
- ‘WooCommerce’: For online selling.
- ‘Contact Form 7’: Add contact form or other forms to collect information using mail.
- ‘Max Mega Menu’: To replace the default menu with Mega Menu
- ‘Elementor Page Builder’: For design pages using Page Builder.
- ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’: To import the demo website.
Di Business Theme Updates:-
In your WordPress admin panel, go to ‘Dashboard > Updates’ and follow the simple instructions. Once it will available, you will get a new version.
Di Business Recommended Image Size:-
- Featured image size: 1140px width and 450px height or larger.
- Header image size: 1350px width and 260px height or larger.
- Product image size: 600px width and 600px height or larger.
Di Business Theme Options:-
- Search global theme options: In your WordPress admin panel, go to the ‘Appearance > Customize’.
- Get individual page options: just follow the section ‘Di Business Theme Options for this page’ on page edit screen.
- To choose the correct page templates: In your WordPress admin panel, go to ‘Pages > Add New / Edit’. On the edit screen, you will find a section called ‘Page Attributes’. Here you can follow the ‘Template’ option.
- Find individual post options: by following the section ‘Di Business Theme Options for this post’ on the post edit screen.
One Click Demo Import - Import Di Business Demo Website:-
You can easily import the demo of Di Business Theme for free.
First of all, make sure the ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’ plugin is installed and activated. You can install and activate, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
Now you can import demo website, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Website.
Importing Single Page of Di Business:-
Elementor is a page builder plugin where it provides a feature to import ready made pages, know how to import it:
1. First of all, make sure the ‘Elementor’ plugin is installed and activated, you can install and activate it anytime by just following: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Now you can create a new page here: WordPress Admin Panel > Pages > Add New. Just give it a title and choose the ‘Full Width for Page Builder’ template under the ‘Page Attributes’ section. Also, you can hide ‘Page Title’, ‘Header Image’ and ‘Footer Widget’ for this page by using ‘Di Business Theme Options for this page’. Now you can save this page.
3. You will see a button named ‘Edit with Element’ on the same edit screen. You need to click on this button and then the live page builder will be open. Now you can click on the ‘ADD TEMPLATE’ button which will display ready made pages. Just move your mouse pointer over the screenshot and click on the Insert button.
It will import the selected page and you can also view it on your website. In addition, you can change or edit rows, columns, and existing content according to your needs. To click on the save button, your page will be saved and you can now check it or return to the dashboard.
We would recommend the visitors to learn “How the page builder works”. This will help them to know more about the page type.
Di Business Logo Option:-
You can set or update your logo without any hassle, all you need to do is that: Go to the WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
Di Business Header Image Option:-
By just going to the WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Header Image, you will be able to set a header image
Di Business Typography Options:-
If you want to find the typography options then go to the below options step by step: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > Typography Options, then by following all you will be able to find typography options.
Di Business Header Layout Options:-
Here you will be able to choose header layout: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > Header Layout Options.
Set the social profiles link, step by step: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > Social Profile.
Di Business Blog Options:-
To publish content in your own way, follow these steps: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > Blog Options.
Di Business WooCommerce Options:-
If you are using WooCommerce plugin already, then you can find WooCommerce options, just go to the: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > WooCommerce Options.
By default, Di Business Theme does not set footer widgets area. You can turn on footer widgets and choose layout here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > Footer Widgets Options.
Above all, you will able to add widgets according to the layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Widgets.
If you have selected two then you will find two widgets area on the widgets page.
You can create and assign menu location to Top Main Menu and Sidebar Menu, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
To hide or show sidebar menu, please follow: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Business Options > Sidebar Menu Options.
Di Business Additional CSS:-
As a result, If you want to add your custom CSS, follow these steps to add additional CSS: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.
Di Business Theme Support:-
If you are encountering a problem regarding Di Business Free Theme, please create a support topic here.