Di eCommerce Free WordPress Theme Documentation
Di eCommerce Theme Documentation
Documentation for Di eCommerce WordPress theme. Ultimate WordPress theme for eCommerce websites.
- Theme Demo
- Video Tutorials
- Recommended Plugins
- Theme Updates
- Recommended Image Size
- Theme Options
- One Click Demo Import
- Import Single Page
- Header Layouts
- Custom Logo
- Header Image
- Typography Options
- Social Profile Options
- Blog Options
- WooCommerce Options
- Sidebar Mini Cart
- Footer Widgets Options
- Menus Setting
- Additional CSS
- Theme Support
- Di eCommerce Child Theme
Di eCommerce Theme Demo:-
You can take a look at the Demo of Di eCommerce free WordPress theme here.
Di eCommerce Video Tutorials:-
Here is the link to the video tutorial: Di eCommerce Free Theme Videos.
Di eCommerce Theme Installation:-
Theme installation is very easy and the same as you did before.
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Type in ‘Di eCommerce’ in the search form and press the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button to use the Di eCommerce theme right away.
About Recommended Plugins:-
The di eCommerce theme will recommend installing some plugins on theme activation. Below are the details of these plugins.
- ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’: To regenerate images accordingly.
- ‘WooCommerce’: For online selling products and services.
- ‘Contact Form 7’: To add a contact form and other forms.
- ‘Elementor Page Builder’: For design pages using page builder.
- ‘Essential Addons for Elementor’: Page builder addons.
- ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’: To import the demo website.
- ‘Max Mega Menu’: For mega menu.
- ‘YITH WooCommerce Quick View’: For quick view feature.
- ‘WooCommerce Wishlist’: For wishlist feature.
- ‘WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips’ for invoices and packing.
Di eCommerce Theme Updates:-
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Dashboard > Updates and follow simple instructions. You will find the newer version when it will available.
Di eCommerce Image Size:-
- Featured image size: 1138px width and 400px height or larger.
- Header image size: 1350px width and 260px height or larger.
- Product image size: 600px width and 600px height or larger.
Di eCommerce Theme Options:-
- To find global theme options: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Customize.
- Select the individual page options: Please follow the section ‘Di eCommerce Theme Options for this page’ on the page edit screen.
- Search and get the correct page templates: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Pages > Add New / Edit. you will find a section called ‘Page Attributes’. Here follow the ‘Template’ option.
- Get the individual post options: Please follow the section ‘Di eCommerce Theme Options for this post’ on the post edit screen.
One Click Demo Importer - Import Di eCommerce Demo:-
You can easily import the demo website of Di eCommerce Theme.
First of all, make sure the ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’ plugin is installed and activated. you can install and activate, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugin.
Now you can import demo website, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Website.
Importing Single Ready Made Page:-
Elementor is a page builder plugin and provides feature to import ready made page.
1. First of all, make sure the ‘Elementor’ plugin is installed and activated. You can install and activate, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Now you can create a new page, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Pages > Add New. Simply give it a title and select the ‘Full Width for Page Builder’ template under the ‘Page Attributes’ section. Also, you can hide ‘Page headline’, ‘Header image’ and ‘Footer widgets’ for this page using ‘Di eCommerce Theme Options for this Page’ section. Now you can save this page.
3. You will see a button called ‘Edit with Elementor’ on the same edit screen above the editor. You can click on this button. It will open the live page builder. Now you can click on the ‘ADD TEMPLATE’ button. It will display ready made pages. Simply move your mouse pointer over the screenshot and click on the insert button.
It will import this template and you can also check it on your website. Now you can edit rows, columns, and contents with your contents. Finally, you can click on save. It will save this page. Now you can check it or return to the Dashboard.
Di eCommerce Header Layouts:-
You can change header layouts, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di eCommerce Options > Header Layout Options.
The Di eCommerce theme has six header layouts so you can display your logo with widgets or logo without a widget. you can easily display product search form, banner or similar widget on the widgets page.
Di eCommerce Logo Option:-
You can easily manage your logo, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
You can also change the width of the logo using the ‘Logo Size’ option inside the same ‘Site Identity’ section.
Di eCommerce Header Image Option:-
You can set header image, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Header Image.
You can also hide the header image from an individual page using ‘Di eCommerce Options for this page’ section on the page edit screen.
Di eCommerce Typography Options:-
You can find typography options, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di eCommerce Options > Typography Options.
Typography option includes all Google Free Fonts so you can set your favorite font to page body, headlines, paragraphs, ordered an unordered list. also, you can set your favorite font to sections like Top Bar, Footer Widget and Footer Copyright Section.
Set your social profile link anytime by following these steps: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di eCommerce Options > Social Profile.
These links will appear in the Top Bar section with icon and also these links will be used in Di eCommerce Social Profile Widget.
Di eCommerce Blog Options:-
Search the blog options, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di eCommerce Options > Blog Options.
Users can also change the structure of blog posts page and single post page like moving or hiding post categories, post date, post headline, featured image, post contents, post tags, and author box.
Besides, the user can change the layout of the blog page and single post page like a post with left-sidebar, post with right sidebar and post with no sidebar.
Change pagination like next/pre pagination or number pagination and also you can display posts in masonry layout.
Di eCommerce WooCommerce Options:-
If you are using WooCommerce plugin, then you can find WooCommerce options, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di eCommerce Options > WooCommerce Options.
Enable/disable the WooCommerce Top Bar icons like Shop, Cart and My Account. also you can enable/disable Breadcrumbs, Related Products, Gallery Zoom, Gallery Light Box, Gallery Slider and Order Again Button on Order Page.
Change the number of products on the shop page and the number of products per column.
In addition, users can also choose the layout of the shop and single product page like products with the right sidebar, products with left sidebar and products with no sidebar.
If you are using WooCommerce plugin, then you can find sidebar cart options, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di eCommerce Options > Sidebar cart Options.
You can enable/disable sidebar cart feature and also you can change sidecar cart icon position including custom position.
By default, Di eCommerce Theme does not set footer widgets area. you can turn on footer widgets and choose layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di eCommerce Options > Footer Widgets Options.
And then you will able to add widgets according to layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Widgets.
If you have selected two, then you will find two widgets area on the widgets page.
You can create and assign menu location, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
As a result, If you want to add your custom CSS, follow these steps to add additional CSS: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.
Di eCommerce theme Support:-
If you have any questions related to Di eCommerce Free Theme, please create a support topic here.
Di eCommerce Child Theme:-
You can download minimal child theme of Di eCommerce theme here.