Di Responsive Free WordPress Theme Documentation
Di Responsive Theme Documentation
Documentation for Di Responsive WordPress theme. Ultimate responsive theme for WordPress websites.
Di Responsive Theme Demo:-
Di Responsive Video Tutorials:-
Di Responsive Free WordPress Theme Installation:-
Installing and activating a new responsive free WordPress theme is pretty simple:
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to the Appearance > Themes and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Search ‘Di Responsive’ in the search form and press ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- By clicking on the ‘Activate’ button to use Di Responsive theme right away.
Recommended WordPress Plugins:-
While theme activation, Di Responsive theme will recommend you install some plugins, see the details below:
- ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’: To regenerate images for theme and plugins requirements.
- ‘WooCommerce’: Selling products or services online
- ‘Contact Form 7’: Add contact form or other forms to connect with your users by collecting their details using mail.
- ‘Elementor Page Builder’: Easily design and build your page.
- ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’: To quickly import the demo website of Di Responsive theme.
Di Responsive Theme Update:-
Here is the method to update the theme: WordPress admin panel, go to Dashboard > Updates and follow simple instructions. You will find the newer version when it will available.
Di Responsive Image Size:-
- Featured image size: 1118px width and 400px height or larger.
- Header image size: 1350px width and 260px height or larger.
- Product image size: 600px width and 600px height or larger.
Di Responsive Theme Options:-
- Find global theme options: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Customize.
- Get individual page options: Please follow the section ‘Di Responsive Theme Options for this page’ on the page edit screen.
- To select correct page templates: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Pages > Add New / Edit. On the edit screen, you will find a section called ‘Page Attributes’. Here follow the ‘Template’ option.
- Search individual post options: Please follow the section ‘Di Responsive Theme Options for this post’ on the post edit screen.
One Click Demo Import - Import Di Responsive Demo:-
You can easily import the demo of the website of Di Responsive Free WordPress Theme.
First of all, make sure the ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’ plugin is installed and activated. you can install and activate, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugin.
Now you can import demo website, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Website.
Importing Single Ready Made Page:-
Elementor is a page builder plugin and provide feature to import ready made pages.
1. First of all, make sure the ‘Elementor’ plugin is installed and activated. You can install and activate here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Now you can create a new page here: WordPress Admin Panel > Pages > Add New. Simply give it a title and select the ‘Full Width for Page Builder’ template under the ‘Page Attributes’ section. Also, you can hide ‘Header image’ and ‘Footer widgets’ for this page using ‘Di Responsive Theme Options for this Page’ section. Now you can save this page.
3. You will see a button called ‘Edit with Elementor’ on the same edit screen above the editor. You can click on this button. It will open the live page builder. Now you can click on the ‘ADD TEMPLATE’ button. It will display ready made pages. Simply move your mouse pointer over the screenshot and click on the insert button.
It will import this template and you can also check it on your website. Now you can edit rows, columns, and contents with your contents. Finally, you can click on save. It will save this page. Now you can check it or return to the Dashboard.
We will recommend learning the working of page builder. It will help to put any type of contains anywhere on a page.
Di Responsive Logo Option:-
You can easily set or update your logo here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
Di Responsive Header Image Option:-
You can set header image here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Header Image.
Di Responsive Typography Options:-
You can find typography options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Responsive Options > Typography Options.
You can set the link of social profiles here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Responsive Options > Social Profile.
Di Responsive Blog Options:-
You can find blog options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Responsive Options > Blog Options.
Di Responsive WooCommerce Options:-
If you are using WooCommerce plugin, then you can find WooCommerce options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Responsive Options > WooCommerce Options.
By default, Di Responsive Theme does not set footer widgets area. you can turn on footer widgets and choose layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Responsive Options > Footer Widgets Options.
And then you will able to add widgets according to layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Widgets.
If you have selected two. then you will find two widgets area on the widgets page.
You can create and assign menu locations, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
As a result, If you want to add your custom CSS, follow these steps to add additional CSS: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.