You can visit Demo of Di Restaurant theme here.
Theme installation is very easy and same as you did before.
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Type in ‘Di Restaurant’ in the search form and press the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button to use Di Restaurant theme right away.
About recommended plugins:-
Di Restaurant theme will recommend to install some plugins on theme activation. Below are details of these plugins.
- ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’: To regenerate images for theme and plugins requirements.
- ‘WooCommerce’: For online selling.
- ‘YITH WooCommerce Quick View’: For product quick view
- ‘WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin’: For product wishlist
- ‘Contact Form 7’: To add contact forms and other forms to collect information via email.
- ‘Elementor Page Builder’: For design pages using page builder.
- ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’: To import demo website.
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Dashboard > Updates and follow simple instructions. You will find newer version, when it will available.
- Featured image size: 1150px width and 500px height or larger.
- Header image size: 1350px width and 540px height or larger.
- Product image size: 600px width and 600px height or larger.
Theme Options / Settings:-
- To find global theme options: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Customize.
- To find individual page options: Please follow section ‘Di Restaurant Theme Options for this page’ on page edit screen.
- To select correct page templates: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Pages > Add New / Edit. On edit screen, you will find a section called ‘Page Attributes’. Here follow ‘Template’ option.
- To find individual post options: Please follow section ‘Di Restaurant Theme Options for this post’ on post edit screen.
One Click Demo Import:-
You can easily import demo website of Di Restaurant Theme.
First of all, make sure ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’ plugin is installed and activated. you can install and activate, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugin.
Now you can import demo website, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Website.
Importing A Pre Designed Template:-
Elementor is a page builder plugin and also provide feature to import pre designed templates.
1. First of all, make sure ‘Elementor’ plugin is installed and activated. You can install and activate here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Now you can create a new page here: WordPress Admin Panel > Pages > Add New. Simply give it a title and select ‘Full Width for Page Builder’ template under ‘Page Attributes’ section. Also you can hide ‘Header image’ and ‘Footer widgets’ for this page using ‘Di Restaurant Theme Options for this Page’ section. Now you can save this page.
3. You will see a button called ‘Edit with Elementor’ on same edit screen above editor. You can click on this button. It will open live page builder. Now you can click on ‘ADD TEMPLATE’ button. It will display Pre designed Templates. Simply move your mouse pointer over screenshot and click on insert button.
It will import this template and you can also check it on your website. Now you can edit rows, columns and contents with your contents. Finally you can click on save. It will save this template. Now you can check it or return to Dashboard.
We will recommend learning the working of page builder. It will help to put any type of contains anywhere on a page.
You can easily set or update your logo here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
Header Image Option:-
You can set header image here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Header Image.
You can find typography options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Typography Options.
Some typography options are also available in their section i.e. Footer Widgets typography options inside ‘Footer Widget Options’ section.
Social Profile Options:-
You can set link of social profiles here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Social Profile.
You can find blog options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Blog Options.
If you are using WooCommerce plugin, then you can find WooCommerce options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > WooCommerce Options.
Footer Widgets Options:-
By default, Di Restaurant Theme does not set footer widgets area. you can turn on footer widgets and choose layout here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Footer Widgets Options.
And then you will able to add widgets according layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Widgets.
If you have selected two. then you will find two widgets area on widgets page.
You can create and assign menu location (Top Main Menu) here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
If you have any question related to Di Business Free Theme, please create a support topic here.
Di Restaurant #PRO is Available:-
Thank you for choosing Di Restaurant Theme
Di Themes Support Team