Di Restaurant Free WordPress Theme Documentation
Di Restaurant Theme Documentation
Documentation for Di Restaurant WordPress theme. Ultimate WordPress theme for Restaurant websites.
Di Restaurant Theme Demo:-
Di Restaurant Free WordPress Theme Installation:-
You don’t need to be worried about the restaurant free WordPress theme it is as simple as you did before:
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Type in ‘Di Restaurant’ in the search form and press the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button to use the Di Restaurant theme right away.
Di Restaurant Theme Recommended plugins:-
During the activation, the Di Restaurant theme will recommend some plugins, here are some details:
- ‘Regenerate Thumbnails’: To regenerate images for theme and plugins requirements.
- ‘WooCommerce’: For online selling.
- ‘YITH WooCommerce Quick View’: For product quick view
- ‘WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin’: For product wishlist
- ‘Contact Form 7’: To add contact forms and other forms to collect information via email.
- ‘Elementor Page Builder’: For design pages using page builder.
- ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’: To import the demo website.
Di Restaurant Theme Updates:-
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Dashboard > Updates and follow simple instructions. You will find the newer version when it will available.
Di Restaurant Image Size:-
- Featured image size: 1150px width and 500px height or larger.
- Header image size: 1350px width and 540px height or larger.
- Product image size: 600px width and 600px height or larger.
Di Restaurant Theme Options:-
- To find global theme options: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Customize.
- Search individual page options: Please follow the section ‘Di Restaurant Theme Options for this page’ on the page edit screen.
- Get the correct page templates: In your WordPress admin panel, go to Pages > Add New / Edit. On the edit screen, you will find a section called ‘Page Attributes’. Here follow the ‘Template’ option.
- Find the individual post options: Please follow the section ‘Di Restaurant Theme Options for this post’ on the post edit screen.
Di Restaurant One Click Demo Import:-
You can easily import the demo website of Di Restaurant Theme.
First of all, make sure the ‘Di Themes Demo Site Importer’ plugin is installed and activated. you can install and activate, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugin.
Now you can import demo website, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Website.
Importing Single Ready Made Page:-
Elementor is a page builder plugin and also provides feature to import ready made pages.
1. First of all, make sure the ‘Elementor’ plugin is installed and activated. You can install and activate here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Now you can create a new page here: WordPress Admin Panel > Pages > Add New. Simply give it a title and select the ‘Full Width for Page Builder’ template under the ‘Page Attributes’ section. Also, you can hide ‘Header image’ and ‘Footer widgets’ for this page using ‘Di Restaurant Theme Options for this Page’ section. Now you can save this page.
3. You will see a button called ‘Edit with Elementor’ on the same edit screen above the editor. You can click on this button. It will open the live page builder. Now you can click on the ‘ADD TEMPLATE’ button. It will display ready made pages. Simply move your mouse pointer over the screenshot and click on the insert button.
It will import this template and you can also check it on your website. Now you can edit rows, columns, and contents with your contents. Finally, you can click on save. It will save this template. Now you can check it or return to the Dashboard.
We will recommend learning the working of page builder. It will help to put any type of contains anywhere on a page.
Di Restaurant Logo Option:-
You can easily set or update your logo here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
Di Restaurant Header Image Option:-
You can set or update your logo without any hassle, all you need to do is that: Go to the WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
Di Restaurant Typography Options:-
If you want to find the typography options then go to the below options step by step: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Typography Options, then by following all you will be able to find typography options.
You can set link of social profiles here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Social Profile.
Di Restaurant Blog Options:-
You can find blog options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Blog Options.
Di Restaurant WooCommerce Options:-
If you are using WooCommerce plugin, then you can find WooCommerce options here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > WooCommerce Options.
By default, Di Restaurant Theme does not set footer widgets area. you can turn on footer widgets and choose layout here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Di Restaurant Options > Footer Widgets Options.
And then you will able to add widgets according to layout, here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Widgets.
If you have selected two. then you will find two widgets area on the widgets page.
You can create and assign menu location (Top Main Menu) here: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
As a result, If you want to add your custom CSS, follow these steps to add additional CSS: WordPress Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.